A Payments Strategy for the 21st Century
On the 29th November 2016 the Forum published its Strategy.
Over 200 members of the Payments Community attended the launch of the Strategy. You can find out more below.
- Launch event agenda
- Ruth Evans, Forum Chair - Speech One
- Hannah Nixon, Managing Director Payment Systems Regulator - Speech
- Andrew Hauser, Executive Director, Banking, Payments and Finanical Resilience Bank of England - Speech
- Ruth Evans, Forum Chair - Speech Two
- Forum press release
Alongside our Strategy we are publishing a number of Supporting Papers that contain more background information. Please follow the links below to access them.
- User detriments - download
- Solution descriptions - download
- Financial Capabilty Design Principles - download
- Consultation responses assessment - download
- Additional end user needs - download
- Business Case Evaluation - download